Sep 8, 2010

THE QUESTION OF THE DAY IS...



Do you know what the highest tobacco-consuming nation in the world is?
...............................
..........................
......................
..................
OK stop...
What was your guess?
I guessed Italy, because sometimes i feel like literally EVERYONE HERE SMOKES!
But apparently, to my astonishment, Europe doesn't even make the top three.
If lighting up before, after, during and around a meal is THIS common here, I can't image what it's like in Japan!! I am very lucky to live in America where I can enjoy a smoke free meal or even walking out doors without breathing someone elses second hand smoke! Id say ive taken that law and a few other laws for granted.

Now that I have spoke my piece, I shall go back to writing happy, cheery notes about how much I love Florence! Because it's for real AWESOME here! :)

Oh yea I almost forgot... GO AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment