Sep 6, 2010

Easy Button?


The other day Jessica and I went on a hunt for school supplies! Apparently this is quite tricky in Florence. There are no Office Depots, OfficeMax or Staples here! Where is that “easy button” when you need it!? We wandered into a cute stationary boutique and bought a few over priced pads of paper. We decided to head back to the apartment, when I noticed a little shop across the street that had an entire back wall of pens and highlighters! So after wasting 4 Euros in the first store, we found just what we needed. I even got an error correct pen, but it apparently doesn’t even work. I wonder what the return policy is here in Italia? So now I have a weird looking folder, some paper, a few pens, a pack of post-its and a broken error correction thingy and I am ready for class! I can’t believe I actually have to go to class in a few hours! I am excited to meet new people and experience even more Italian culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment