Nov 29, 2010

Christmas Markets in Munich - A Winter Wonderland

Frohe Weihnachten!! 
That means Merry Christmas in German! 
The count down continues and Christmas is now only 26 days away, which means that I have less then 19 days left here in Italy! I am trying to take in every last bit of Europe that I can without going completely broke! I have seen England, Ireland, France, and Italy and it only seemed appropriate that I visit Germany since that’s where my relatives are from! So that’s exactly what I did this past weekend to celebrate the Holidays!
 

Munich Germany was my last major trip of the semester. A friend in my religions class invited me to go earlier in the semester and so I spent 3days in Germany with 8 girls I didn't know at all before  that! I arrived by myself in the snow covered and very cold Germany and fell in love with the culture immediately! Here are a few Highlights pictures from the trip! I'll blog a little more about the weekend tomorrow!






I LOVED Munich, Germany. It was great experience, I got to know some amazing girls, I played and sang carols in the snow and i bought some GREAT Christmas stuff! I will definitely be going back to Munich during the Holiday season again someday!! It was a beautiful winter wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment